Hi fans of K-pop in Europe! This time we have something special and new for all of you. We are starting to help people who need the help of the K-pop community. We hope that you all can help us with that and of course you don’t have to do that for free: Three of you will receive K-pop gifts!
Thank you for taking some time and reading this article about a K-pop survey in Europe! We were recently asked by a researcher at the University of Vienna to share some questions about K-pop. The questions are about “Getting to know the European audience – reception and contexts.” As a part of this study, the researcher wants to understand who the K-pop fans are and why you like K-pop. Please read and answer the following questions and send them to us by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org! Be assured that all personal information you provide will be kept in the strictest confidentiality, and the data will be analyzed and written up as academic research only.
Three of the participants will be drawn and receive a small gift!
Each question can be answered shortly with one sentence.
The survey will end on sunday, October 16th 2013!
1. What country do you live in? *
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
Switzerland, United Kingdom or Other:
2. What is your age? *
3. What is your gender? *
4. What ethnicity/nationality are you?
e.g. Austrian, or Chinese born in France, etc.
5. What is your occupation?
6. When and how did you got to know K-pop?
7. Why do you like K-pop?
6. Who is your favorite K-Pop artist and why do you like them?
7. Where do you usually get all the K-pop information?
8. Are you actively participating at any K-pop events? If yes, why?
9. Do you think there are more K-pop related events after the popularity ofPsy’s Gangnam Style?
10. What do you think K-pop’s future will be?
11. Has K-pop changed your life style somehow? If yes, please describe.
12. Please leave your email. There will be a drawing in which participants will be given a small gift. *