LED Apple, one of the most known names in the Korean indie pop-rock scene, comes for the first time in Romania on the 15th February 2014. The boy group which is considered to be a phenomenon among teenagers from their country, will hold a concert at Turbohalle. The opening stage will belong to a street dance crew, DSK (Dope Style Kings).
The LED Apple concert means a first step to a better cultural Romanian-Korean bound on the music-entertainment side and it represents a colaboration with the Romanian-Korean Han Kibun Cultural Association (ACRC).
Location: TURBOHALLE (next to PĂCII – Militari Subway Station)
Date: 15th February 2014/ 19:00
VIP cathegory (unique opportunity of taking part at a signing session with LED Apple + free CD) – 150 RON (Romanian Leu)
1st Category – early bird (exclusive for 25th of September -31st of October) – 70 RON (Romanian Leu)
1st Category (starting November 1st) – 100 RON (Romanian Leu)
–> charged in the national valuation, for international conversion please check the National Bank of Romania’s site
- The event is organized by a company specialized in concerts, Kompas Events.
- ACRC are the collaborators and with them, the fans can discuss any questions they may have;
- The VIP tickets are limited to a number of 50;
- The tickets can be bought starting with the 25th of Septembre 2013, at midnight. They are available on Biletoo.ro;
- The international fans have to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org like in the photo below (ATTENTION! You have to complete it with your personal data, the email below it’s just an example);
- You will receive back an email with the account where you can pay for the ticket;
- You have two options to receive the ticket: – paying for it and you will be sent a digital copy of it and you can get it when you come to the concert or upon your arrival in Romania, or you can pay extra for shipping and the ticket will be send to you;
- After you have bought the ticket, you have to send an e-mail with the confirmation of your payment;
- For more details please follow the facebook page of ACRC or this post;
- If you have any questions, please leave a comment.
Original source: KCulture in Romania